A New Site Type: Lower Density Housing
As we have continued to grow, our customer requests have grown as well. This new configurator can handle townhomes, rowhouses, triplexes, and duplexes.
Unit Editor Upgrades
- Easily control the location and size of garages; or disable them completely.
- Set a custom stall count for site-wide parking ratio tabulations
- Easily add chamfered bays
- This feature also is supported with higher density units
- Since these dwelling units are multiple floors, stairs can be indicated
- This feature works well to indicate large voids within these units
Multiple Level Units
- Lower density units can be multiple floors!
- Unit elements such as Bays and Stairs can be shared between multiple floors
Lower Density Housing Configurator
- Kit-of-parts units are automatically placed site-wide
- 3D concept massing is generated
House Front Setback
- Adjust the distance from generated streets to the fronts of units
Row Gap Size I
- Control the distance between clumps of buildings on the same road
Row Gap Size II
- Control the distance between individual buildings on the same road
- Control the distance between buildings on adjacent roads
Dynamic End-Cap Units
- Enable these to get a tiny building efficiency bonus
Unit Attachments Default
- We have added an example of unit attachments as a default unit database
- Added a copy/paste clipboard for unit editor.
- Added a link to the knowledge base in the help menu.
- Improved the responsiveness of various GUI interactions.
- Improved mass placement in small sites.
- Improved 2D rendering for multi-floor buildings.
- Moved the default geographic location, slightly.
Bug Fixes & Reported Issues
- Fixed a crash when entering manual mode for a wrap-podium site. Fixed a rendering error when viewing manual mode.
- Fixed a bug where corner units flexed regardless of the parameter value.
- Fixed a crash when placing a parking lot in concave site boundaries.
- Fixed floating point precision errors in the glTF export.
- Fixed context menus closing when typing in a widget.
- Fixed some issues with bay/balcony collisions in the unit editor.
- Fixed some issues with mass placement orthogonalization.
- Fixed a rendering error in the unit editor.
- Fixed several issues with the conversion of sites into metric. Fixed metes & bounds input.
- Fixed the display of lengths in the unit editor.
- Replaced acres with hectares in several locations.
- Replaced NRSF with NSM when showing tabulations.
- Switched the input length to millimeters in the image importer.