Jump from feasibility to design and documentation when your deal is ready with our direct Revit add-in.
- Import TestFit sites and buildings to Revit
- Send interior fitouts from TestFit to Revit
- Export Kit-of-Parts from Revit to TestFit
Export .dxf file from TestFit to any CAD software like AutoCAD.
- Import site plan with clean layers to CAD
- Geolocate DXF export with WGS84 latitude and longitude coordinates
- Or use file coordinate system and units of measurement
Export .skp file from TestFit to SketchUp for your next design phase.
- Save 3D views into massing model in SketchUp
- Generate components from stacked building elements
- Export individual buildings as model groups
Visualize your site plans and capture rendering views with Enscape right inside TestFit.
- Create conceptual renderings for presentations
- Visualize your sites with automatic placement of cars and trees
- Perform initial lighting & shadow studies
TT Core Studio
Get a conceptual idea of what your parking garage’s structural columns will look like for better planning and costing.
- Automate parking garage structural column placement
- See how width & shape change as garage shape changes
- Get more accurate costing
Examine your site’s environmental constraints early on so you don’t get surprises down the line.
- Stop manually recreating diagrams from other data sources
- See an underlay of FEMA flood zones, wetlands and easement
- Understand each constraint detail like flood types and location
See energy use intensity (EUI) to understand operational cost implications during the feasibility phase.
- Assess EUI instantly
- Compare EUI across design schemes
- Export to cove.tool for further analysis
My favorite part about TestFit is speed and the 3D aspect of it. It’s helpful to be able to see the 3D massing in context while we’re designing the site plan. We then export the TestFit files directly into SketchUp or Revit to further develop the site plans and create renderings for presentations.
TestFit excels at the pre-design stage where it can quickly generate floorplates, stairs and elevators locations, unit counts, area and cost calculations. All of this information updates on the fly as the user manipulates it on the site.
The speed to bring a visual rendering is where we best utilize TestFit. We utilize it in real-time with the client. The client quickly sees how we could develop the land or check on the maximum available building area.