A New Type of Space
Our most popular feature from high density makes its debut in low density.
- Easily control the location and size of void spaces to allocate retention areas
- Right-click to edit the space’s properties
- With the same tool, easily change it into a Club House
- There can be several spaces per site
- With our continued commitment to urban planning, we have released a new tool set for block sizing: rectangle grips
- If TestFit recognizes a rectangle, additional grips are available to the user
- It also supports squares, a type of rectangle
- Extended unit image attachments to include bays.
- Added spaces to the DXF exporter.
- Added low density site geometry to the low detail 3D view.
- Added a button to clear all roads.
- Improve massing layout for small sites with single loaded corridors.
- Fixed spaces in the garage being non-interactive and tabulated incorrectly.
- Added missing elements to the low detail townhouse SketchUp exporter.
- Fixed embedded images disappearing after a while.
- Fixed missing image name for embedded images.
- Fixed incorrect unit attachment orientation for some OC units.
- Fixed dead end unit attachments being cropped incorrectly.
- Fixed a crash attaching images to townhouse units.
- Fixed a crash when drawing overlapping guides in manual mode.
- Fixed memory leaks in the MacOS client.
- Fixed missing garage liner units in concave sites.
- Fixed dead end units occasionally disappearing when adding cores.
- Fixed bay and balcony alignment for townhouse endcap units.
- Fixed the balcony over setback parameter being ignored for donut sites.
- Fixed invisible driveway element handles in light theme.
- Fixed some very narrow units in metric sites.